As part of my gift guide to the best food and drink presents from Hampshire producers, I’m giving away this bundle of food and drink goodies.
The prize – worth more than £200 – consists of:
- A bottle of Hattingley Valley sparkling wine
- A Parsonage Farm salami board
- Two Yarty cordials and two Yarty vinegars
- The Pothecary Gin and Chocolate by Miss Witt luxury gift pack, a bottle of Pothecary Gin and two Chocolate by Miss Witt brittle bags
- The Meon Valley Cider three-bottle gift pack
- The Fallen Acorn Brewing Co six-bottle gift pack and Hole Hearted Chutney
- Two Winchester Cocktail Week wristbands and two Southampton Cocktail Week wristbands
- Three Farmer’s Choice preserves and sauces (pear and ginger mincemeat, dark marmalade and chocolate fudge sauce) plus a jar of Fruity Foods lemon and lime marmalade and a jar of Hampshire honey
- A bag of Anvil Coffee Roasters espresso blend coffee beans
- Pothecary Gin
- Hattingley Valley
- Chocolate by Miss Witt
- Meon Valley Cider
- Fallen Acorn Brewery
- Winchester Cocktail Week
- Parsonage Farm
- Farmer’s Choice
- Anvil Coffee Co
- Yarty Cordials
If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can sign up here.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 – I may ask the winner to verify that they are over the age of 18.
- Entrants must have a UK address for delivering the prize.
- You can enter until 8pm GMT on Friday 8 December 2017. Entries after this may not be included in the prize draw.
- To enter you must retweet the tweet using Twitter’s retweet function. Quoted tweets may not be counted.
- Winner drawn randomly by 10 December 2017 using Tweet Draw. If the account drawn isn’t following both me and at least one of the accounts tagged in the image included in the prize draw tweet, I’ll draw another name.
- I’ll contact the winner by direct message within 48 hours of the draw.
- I may be publish the full name and Twitter name of the winner on this website and on social media.
- No cash alternative.
- Prize not exchangeable or transferable.
- The promoter is Thomas Hallett of 84 Havendale, Hedge End, SO30 0FF.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside my reasonable control, I reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize winner does not acknowledge their win and supply their full name and address within 30 days of the draw then the prize will be considered null and void. The unclaimed prize may be used again at a later date.
- To guarantee delivery of the prize in time for Christmas, the winner must respond with full name and address within 72 hours of being contacted.