Find out what options are available if you want to save money on food and drink when you fly with Easyjet.
One of the reasons Easyjet flights are so cheap is because nothing onboard is free. Then – as you’d expect – everything you can buy inflight on the plane is marked up.
Take the prices of some of the prices on its Bistro menu for example:
- £1.80 for a 40g (small) tub of Pringles
- £1.20 for a 50g (standard size) Twix
- £1.80 for a 330ml can of Sprite
- £4.50 for a hot bacon baguette
- £2.50 for a croissant with jam
OK.… Read more